Hope Industrial Systems’ new USB KVM Extender uses a single CATx cable to extend VGA video and USB signals for touch screens, keyboards, mice, and any other USB 1.1 compliant device up to 300 m (1000′).
Like our existing line of Serial/PS2 KVM units, this extender system is available in three mounting configurations: Rear-Mount for use with our Universal Mount Monitors, Pedestal-Mount for integration inside one of our pedestals, or Stand-Alone for mounting behind a panel.
- Up to 300 m (1000′) extension of VGA video and USB over single CATx cable
- A local VGA feed through a port on the transmitter so a local monitor can be used
- VGA video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- 4 USB ports at the remote receiver (touch screen, keyboard, mouse, et. al.)
- NEMA 4/12 (carbon steel) or NEMA 4X (stainless steel) when housed in Universal Mount Monitors or Pedestals
- All necessary cables and power supplies are provided, including a 25′ CAT5 cable for testing
- Video compensation and skew adjustment at the remote receiver allows for maximization of picture quality
For more details, please visit the new Industrial KVM Extender’s web page.