Hope Industrial Systems is now shipping Hazloc-rated models of our 17″ and 19″ industrial monitors and touch screens. Our Panel Mount and Universal Mount displays (including our keyboards and KVM extenders) have been certified by UL for Class I, II, and III, Division 2 locations. These displays are also certified by UL for Type 12/4/4X environments, carry a UL508 safety rating, and are backed up by our industry-leading standard 4-year warranty.
So what Hazloc ratings are available?
- Gases – Class I, Division 2 for All Groups (A, B, C, D)
- Dusts – Class II, Division 2 for Groups F, G
- Fibers and Flyings – Class III, Division 2
What Hope Industrial Systems products are Hazloc rated?
- 17″ and 19″ Monitors
- Panel Mount models – Class I, II, III, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D, F, G
- Universal Mount models – Class I, II, III, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D, F, G
- Rack Mount models – Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D
- Window options – touch screen, acrylic, or tempered glass
- Enclosures – stainless or black carbon steel (19″ Rack Mount only available in carbon steel)
- Universal Mount Monitor Options
- Keyboards – short-travel and full-travel
- KVM extenders
So what’s the big deal?
- Price – nobody has Hazloc-rated monitors even close to our prices!
- All testing and certifications performed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Warranty – 4 years
- Shipment lead time – most models can be shipped in less than 3 days
- Manufactured in our factory in Atlanta, GA, USA
- 30-Day Total Satisfaction Guarantee
For more details, please visit the Hazardous Location explainer page.